Happy 2015! (And happy February,lol)
February already.. but better late than never okayyyyy !
I know I know, people have been asking me like "retired from blogging ah" and things like "oh my god your last update was a month ago!". Big deal, I know. Haha why do I sound so bitchy but yeah, it's kinda like a big deal in my blogging circle.
I'm very tired. But I'm not weak. I know that some things has been blinding and consuming me lately, it's very wrong and I'm sick and tired of it, but I'm figuring out the best adjustment I can make to deal with different phases, different people and different environment, spiritually and corporately.
Life is really moving at a speed. But you know what, a new year calls for re-organizing of life's priorities man. *peaceeee* While I'm not really into resolutions and shit like that because I feel my "resolution" every year is almost the same. Anyway, better some than nothing. (Read:checklist)
Last year I'm 22 years old. There were a few big and little things to give thanks for. I may have forgotten some, but THANK GOD for in 2014, I'm able to :
- (Spiritually) Play for You, in a whole new level. Thank You for upgrading me.
- Buy a car
- Travel to Taiwan & Singapore
- Be blessed with various adverts + events events events = extra moolah
- Own two really adorable hedgehogs = my fav fat babies
- Be with a very charismatic man for over 3 years
- Be blessed with awesome (new) friends and connections
- Contribute to family expenses
- Life skills upgraded with great opportunities
Annnd, few things to look forward in 2015 (I tried to be as specific as possible. This will do for now. ) To be able to :
- Spiritually... (I'll leave that to myself first, cos it's very very private.)
- Earn more than what I earned in 2014. And also so that I can lessen my family's burden.
- Be less forgetful, more supportive, understanding, and utter more positive words.
- Put lesser makeup, eat healthier and be fitter (*laughs*)
- Travel/Backpacking (There! Booked my tics already! *excites)
- Brush up Uke,Yoga, Piano, and Cooking/baking skill
- Blog consistently and more about myself, not everything ads!
- Strengthen family relationship/Sponsor family for an oversea trip
- Spend more time at home
- Be less like a perfectionist and live by the mantra of 'no regrets'.
- And.... learn how to ... swim. (T.T)
That's all for now. Thought I should have something like this as the first post of 2015. Haha! Okay food posts next.